Book Title: Everyday Instructional Coaching: Seven Daily Drivers to Support Teacher Effectiveness (Instructional Leadership and Coaching Strategies for Teacher Support)
Publisher: Solution Tree Press
Author: Nathan D. Lang
Instructional coaches play a crucial role in helping educators meet the ever-changing demands of effective teaching and learning. With this practical guide, coaches will discover seven drivers they can use to best support teachers in their daily work: (1) collaboration, (2) transparency, (3) inquiry, (4) discourse, (5) reverberation, (6) sincerity, and (7) influence. Each chapter offers instructional coaching strategies, daily practices, research, and examples to help readers evaluate, refine, and implement these drivers in their educational coaching and teacher support.
Learn daily practices for instructional coaching that supports teachers and effective teaching methods:
- Explore the seven daily drivers necessary to become a more effective instructional coach.
- Gain strategies to strengthen relationships with teachers and teacher teams to improve outcomes and understanding of effective teaching methods.
- Access tools to help self-assess and adjust daily coaching practices.
- Understand the sociocultural psychology and education research that support the seven daily practices.
- Learn approaches you can use to keep pace with current effective teaching methods and the demands on today's educators, coaches, and instructional leaders.
Chapter 1: Collaboration
Chapter 2: Transparency
Chapter 3: Inquiry
Chapter 4: Discourse
Chapter 5: Reverberation
Chapter 6: Sincerity
Chapter 7: Influence
References and Resources